Cloudflare's cache can be enabled to speed up an existing site. As Cloudflare does not use user-agent header as cache key on all plans except Enterprise, it is possible that a layout used for desktop users will be displayed for mobile users and vice-versa. To avoid the issue Cloudflare's cache should be disabled for Fasptess traffic. For that, please complete the following steps:
1. Enable Cloudflare's proxy for root and www DNS records (cloud should be orange):
2. Make sure Cache Level is set to Standard (Cache > Cache Level):
3. Add the following page rule for your site (Page Rules > Create Page Rule):
Replace example.com with your domain name, but keep /* at the end. Click Save and Deploy.
4. Add the following page rule for Fastpress traffic (Page Rules > Create Page Rule):
Replace example.com/news with Fastpress CMS mounting URL, but keep /* at the end. Click Save and Deploy.
5. Check pages rules order - Fastpress CMS rule should come before general traffic rule. You can re-order rules by dragging desired row: